- all sizes in mm
- precision: Number of decimal digits.
- bit size: Diameter of your bit.
- step bit percent: Step size as percent of bit size.
- max milling depth: Use this for roughing. 0 = disable.
- size x: The width of your piece. Used to calculate image to mm scale.
- max z: The maximum height calculated from the image (white is max z, black is min z).
- above max z: Your initial bit position above max z.
- add RGB values: When checked the RGB values of a pixel are added to calculate height (0-765 range). Unchecked the average of the RGB values are used (0-255 range, safe for most users).
- image: JPEG, PNG or GIF. RGB! Large images will fail (I think).
- Image left top: X0, Y0 (normalized). Image right bottom: X1, Y-1 (normalized).
- © Thomas Huijzer. Use at own risk.
- Your files are deleted after every upload.
- This script will do a lookup for surrounding pixels. Using a large bit size will make the lookup slow.
- Search tip: displace(ment) map and bump map(ping)